Do you remove copies and trace-over art?

If you believe that your original work has been directly and deliberately copied by another artist and that duplicate reproduces your own work in exacting detail then you may file a formal DMCA takedown notice with us by using our electronic form. You may also file a DMCA takedown notice by using other methods as listed in our Copyright Policy.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.