DeviantArt staff will gladly assist in removing the unauthorized use of your image or likeness. In order to take action, staff will need you, as the person whose name or likeness was used without permission, to provide some specific information and statements. Please bear in mind that since this is essentially a privacy-based complaint, staff can only take action on content which you identify where you in which you personally are recognizably featured.
Once staff have all of the required information and statements, the content will be removed from public view and set a thirty (30) day deadline for the member to provide a valid model release form signed by you; if such a form is not provided within the time frame allowed, the content will be deleted from the profile and then deleted entirely from our servers thirty (30) days afterward.
When filing this complaint, please be certain you include the following information. Staff will not be able to assist you properly until all of the following is provided:
- Please provide identification of the works in which you claim your likeness has been published or used without permission by providing the full URL of each individual work.
- Please state that you have a good faith belief that the use or publication of your likeness in the manner complained of was not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Please provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
- Please provide a clear statement that the information in your complaint is accurate, and use the phrase "under penalty of perjury" in a statement which says that you are the model depicted in the content which you have identified.
- Please provide a digital signature by typing out your full name.